In one compact wall-mountable enclosure, AVAC comprises:-
- A high-quality digital message store containing programmable pre-recorded evacuate, alert and test messages (an optional custom message recording service is also available at extra cost);
- A prioritised mixer;
- Two 60 Watt ‘Class D’ amplifiers each of which will accommodate up to 30 Watts (1KHz) of loudspeaker load.
- Three balanced line level inputs for the optional connection of an emergency microphone, paging/public address equipment and a background music source.
- Space for 2 x 12V 7Ahr batteries typically providing at least 24 hours standby and 30 minutes alarm running time.
- A slave line level output allowing the connection of up to 26 slave AVAC amplifiers. (Slave amplifiers are typically used to extend loudspeaker coverage in areas such as large warehouses. They also allow greater flexibility in the segregation of public address paging and background music distribution as they have their own paging and background music inputs).