Please visit the ‘downloads‘ section for sales literature & instruction downloads.
- Allows installers and non-hearing aid users to quickly assess the quality and audibility of an induction loop system – ideal for daily system checking
- Allows non-hearing aid users to listen to the 'amplified' sound generated by hearing loops in theatres, cinemas, churches etc., bringing performances, sermons and general conversation 'closer' to their ears
- On board filters helps reduce mains hum and background noise
- Ideal for surveillance, museum talk-through and stage manager talk-back systems
- Rotary on/off and volume control c/w soft start functionality
- 3.5mm headphone socket (Impedance of headphones, not supplied, should be no greater than 32 ohm)
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries